CONKER APP provides you this website ("Site") subject to the following A2 Motivation Terms and Conditions of Use ("Terms"). You need to be a registered user to take advantage of the Site. After you've read these Terms and related policies, you'll need to check a box to let us know you agree (and by doing so, you are telling us that you can lawfully enter into and form contracts under applicable law). Once you accept, this becomes a binding contract between CONKER APP and you regarding your use of the Site. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms, do NOT register and use the Site.
1.Registering on CONKER APP
· Eligible User, you are 13 years old and over, you will need to provide personal information (such as your full name, birth date, and email address) and a password to create your Account. While you are using the Site your first name and first initial of your last name will be displayed. To protect the privacy of your Account, we will create and display an alias email address on the Site which will automatically forward messages to and from your real email account.
· Children Under the Age of 13 If you are under the age of 13, you cannot register without the permission of your parent or legal guardian who is at least 18 years old ("Parent"). You will need your Parent to create an CONKER APP account ("Account") for you. In order to create your Account, your Parent must be a registered user on the Site so that you can use that Account and your parent can monitor that account as well if he or she desires to do so.
When you register on our Site, you agree to give us accurate, current, and complete information about you. To make sure we have your latest information, you also agree to update your information if there are any changes. You acknowledge that we can (and we will) rely upon all the information that you give us.
Once you have set up your Account, you are solely and fully responsible for:
· maintaining the confidentiality of your User ID and password;
· immediately notifying us of any unauthorized use of your User ID or password and any other breach of security involving your Account;
· evaluating and selecting the third parties with whom you interact using the Site; and maintaining the confidentiality of your User ID and password;
· all usage, transactions, activities, charges, and liabilities associated with your Account including any unauthorized charges made on or through your Account until you notify us that your User ID and/or password has been compromised.
If you are a Parent who created an Account on behalf of your child, you are also fully responsible for (a) all of your child's activities on the Site; (b) monitoring and controlling your child's use of the Site; and (c) the consequences of any misuse. The use of the Site by any child under the age of 13 will be governed by and subject to the terms of our policies
3. Ownership Rights to Content; License Grant
Whenever you submit post or display any material (including text, audio, video, pictures, graphics, sound clips, and other works of authorship) ("Content") on our Site, you represent and warrant that:
· you own all rights in your Content (or that you have acquired all necessary rights in the Content from the actual owner) to enable you to grant to us the rights to such Content; you have paid and will pay in full all fees and other financial obligations (if any) arising from the posting of your Content;
· you are the individual pictured, depicted or heard in your Content (or that you have obtained permission from each person who appears and/or is heard in your Content) to enable you to grant to us the rights to such Content; and
· Your Content is not defamatory in nature, and does not infringe the intellectual property, privacy, publicity or any other legal or moral rights of any third party. You retain ownership of all intellectual property and proprietary rights to any Content that you post on the Site.
However, by submitting, sending or otherwise making your Content available on or through the Site, you hereby grant us a worldwide, royalty-free, freely transferable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, distribute, and publicly display your Content in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. You also hereby waive any moral rights you may have in such Content under the laws of any jurisdiction. You hereby appoint us as your agent with full power to enter into and execute any document and/or do any act reasonably necessary or appropriate to confirm the grant of rights, consents, agreements, assignments and waivers set forth in these Terms. You acknowledge that the display of your Content for any period of time is sufficient consideration for the license granted herein to CONKER APP. Any content developed by CONKER APP including but not limited to assignment, is the sole property of CONKER APP and CONKER APP reserves the right to use and distribute the content as it deems fit including commercial use of the content. Any student or person seeking help is only given the right to use for the solution or material developed for his or her learning and in no way is assigned any rights over the material shared with him or her as part of using CONKER APP services. All intellectual property rights of any content developed reside with CONKER APP.
4. We believe that most of you would not abuse our Website or the services and materials available through it. We would therefore like you to go through the content below and abide by our code of conduct.
5. Prohibited Content and Prohibited Conduct
Our Site is an online learning marketplace to learn and upgrade your skill. But we do have some rules. If you break the rules, we reserve the right to disable your Account and remove your Content without notice.
You are NOT allowed to post to the Site any material or link that is or could appear to be “Prohibited Content,” which includes:
· untrue, misleading, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive to another person's privacy or protected data, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
· infringing or alleged to be infringing upon a third party's intellectual property rights (including any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary rights of any party);
· inside information, proprietary and confidential information, or any data that you obtained that was not authorized by the owner and that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
· unsolicited, undisclosed or unauthorized advertising;
· software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
· counterfeited, illegal, stolen, or fraudulent; and
· in violation of any applicable local, state, national or international law, regulation, or statute (including export laws and regulations governing the transmission or retransmission of technical data from the United States).
To ensure that the Site is only used and accessed for learning purposes, you agree NOT to engage in (or attempt to engage in) any “Prohibited Conduct,” which includes the following: contact or communicate with other users through means other than those provided on the Site unless you had a pre-existing relationship with such users outside of CONKER APP
· Engage in Instructor/Student communications that are unrelated to learning or the subject of the relevant Course, including without limitation communications that solicit or disclose personally identifiable information such as full name, age and city of residence;
· Access or use the Site in any way that is harmful, in violation of these Terms, or in any way that is not in full compliance with any applicable local, state, national or international law, regulation, or statute (including export laws);
· Hack into, access, tamper with, or use services or areas of the Site that you are not authorized to access;
· alter, tamper, damage, or delete any information (such as postings, registration information, profiles, submissions or other communications) on the Site that are not your own;
· Use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or interface not provided by us to access the Site, to extract data or to gather or use information (such as email addresses) available from the Site in order to transmit unsolicited advertising, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters” or “pyramid schemes”;
· Make it look like we have endorsed you or your Content for any purpose except as we have expressly permitted in writing;
· Spoof or impersonate any person or entity, register under a false name, use an invalid or unauthorized credit card, or use another user's Account;
· Falsely state or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
· Reverse engineer any aspect of the Site or do anything that might bypass or circumvent measures employed to prevent or limit access to any area, Content or code of the Site (except as otherwise expressly permitted by law);
· Send to or otherwise impact the Site (or anything or anyone else) with harmful, illegal, deceptive or disruptive code such as a virus, “spyware,” “adware” or other code that could adversely impact the Site or any recipient;
· Interfere with another user's transaction, disrupt the normal flow of communication, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to access or use the Site or to engage in real-time exchanges or transactions;
· Collect or store personal information about other users without their permission, or stalk or harass other users in any way; and
· Take any action which might impose a significant burden (as determined by us) on the Site's infrastructure or computer systems, or otherwise interfere with the ordinary operation of the Site.
6. Monitoring, Investigation and Enforcement We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and Content associated with this Site.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE DO NOT REGULARLY MONITOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF CONTENT ON OUR SITE.
By using this Site, you give us the permission to record all your communications through the Site. If you are a Parent of a child user under the age of 13, you can request to have regular access to all records of your child's communications and activities on the Site.
We may investigate any complaints or reported violations of these Terms. At our absolute discretion, we reserve the right to take any of the following actions as we deem appropriate if you violate any of these Terms:
· contact you in connection with compliance and performance of our Terms and our other policies;
· suspend or terminate your Account;
· stop any purchase transaction;
· withhold funds or adjust your Account balance to account for any applicable fees or charges;
· prevent or restrict access to the Site or particular Content; and/or
· remove any prohibited Content on the Site.
We also reserve the right to report any activity that we suspect violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other governmental officials. In order to cooperate with governmental requests, to protect our systems and users, or to ensure the integrity and operation of our business and systems, we may access and disclose any information we consider necessary or appropriate, including but not limited to user contact details, IP addressing and traffic information, usage history, and posted Content. We will report illegal conduct to law enforcement and we will cooperate to ensure that violators are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to pursue a civil lawsuit or criminal prosecution for any alleged or actual illegal activities involving our Site.
7. Purchasing a Course
If you want to purchase any Course on the Site either for yourself or on behalf of your child, you must pay using any major credit card issued by a bank or using another payment gateway. We may also request your billing address along with your credit card information. If the payment is successful, your credit card will be charged for the full price of the Course. If we are unable to charge your card successfully, we will contact you using the contact information provided in your Account. If your payment method fails, we may collect fees owed using other collection mechanisms (including charging other payment methods on file with us and retaining collection agencies and legal counsel). You may not use the CONKER APP cancellation/refund process to unjustly obtain Courses without paying the necessary fees or use your purchased Courses in any way that violates the Terms.
8. Cancellation & Refunds Policy
· If you do have an unsatisfactory session or an unsatisfactory explanation, please let us know about your experience so that we may investigate and hopefully improve our service.
· CONKER APP reserves the right to change, alter, withdraw or cancel any offer, scheme (including but not limited to refer-a-friend scheme) or promotion at any time, without any prior intimation to any participant (including but not limited to customers)